- I am not a health professional. If you have any health questions, please consult a licensed health care provider.
- I am not a lawyer. If you have any legal questions, please consult an attorney licensed to practice law in your state.
- Advertising: I do not accept advertising.
- Paid reviews: I do not write or accept paid product or service reviews.
- I do not accept free products for reviews.
- Affiliate links: Links that are not directed to another page on this site may be affiliate links.
What is an affiliate link? When you follow an affiliate link, this will take you to a site, such as Amazon.com, where it is possible for you to buy something. If you buy something from this kind of link, you will pay the same price as if you went to the site directly. However, if you go through an affiliate link, the site from which you buy something gives up a tiny percentage of its profit to me as a thank-you for sending you their way or making a recommendation. I do not make recommendations for things unless I like them personally. If I recommend something, I bought it with my own money.
Affiliate links are used by sites like this one for paying the expenses of running a site (site hosting, domain names, internet bills). Since those expenses can run more than a hundred dollars a year, it’s important for site owners that they don’t incur too much of a loss, or otherwise web sites wouldn’t be there for you to enjoy. Think of it as the tradeoff for not having to be distracted by internet advertising.
Strike the Right Note is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com